My painting “I Can’t Hear You” has been accepted into the Watercolor Society of Oregon’s 49th Annual Transparent Media Exhibition, to be held in Medford, OR.
If you are in the area this October, I invite you to come see the show!
- The exhibition will be at The Rogue Gallery, 40 South Barlett St., Medford, OR.
- Dates for the show are October 3 through November 15.
- Gallery hours are Tuesday – Friday 10am – 5pm, Saturday 11am – 3pm.
- Entrance to the exhibition is free and open to the public.
- Juror was Ms. Linda Baker, AWS, NWS.
There are many fine artists in the Watercolor Society of Oregon, of which almost 200 submitted over 300 paintings to the show. I am grateful that my painting was one of the 80 selected.
Thank you Linda Baker for accepting my painting.
“Just Sayin’ Series”
“I Can’t Hear You” is one of the paintings in my “Just Sayin’…” series, inspired by watching people on their cell phones.
I think the cell phone is one of the interesting phenomena of our culture. It effects our gestures, our relationships and our activities. I find it fascinating that it has become so common. Young and old alike use the device; its everywhere!
To my friends and fellow Oregon watercolor artists who were accepted into the show as well, congratulations! I can hardly wait to see your paintings in person!